Kutchi Visa Oswal Seva Samaj ( Binding Community )
KVO KHABAR PATRIKA committe reviewed and read the written letter submitted by kvo-orkut in their meeting on last saturday and acknoledged valuable contribution of KVO-ORKUT Members.They will adopt some of the suggestions.We will know more in coming days.
Read KVO-ORKUT Letter below.
To, April 6-04-21010
KVO Jain, Khabar Patrika Committee, cc: 1) Managing Trustee Sthanakwasi Mahajan
226 Narsi Natha Street, Mumbai 400009 2)Managing Trustee Derawasi Mahjan
Sub: Recommendation for Khabar Patrika from KVO-ORKUT Members
We were pleased to know that while launching “Colour Patrika” the committee had invited suggestions from community for
Improvement of Patrika and related service/problems. Accordingly I had started a forum on kvo-Orkut seeking member’s opinions/responses in English and in Gujarati.
In app. seven days we had 22 comments from various members such as 1) Nita shah 2) Chirag Laxmichand Gala 3) Rasesh Rambhia 4) Haresh Gala 5) Saurabh Dedhia 6) Dhansukh Gala 7) V.k.vora etc.
.I have summarised views below for your consideration and appropriate action.
We will appreciate your response, so that we can share with our members to motivate them for future constructive actions about our all social institutions and activities.
Title of forum: KUTCHI KHABAR PATRIKA GOES COLORFUL
Khabar Patrika has been made colourful. The committee announced that we are ready for change.
Just let us know your expectations and we will consider. So what r u waiting for?
1) We want Patrika in part in English...2) we want Guest editorial written by kvo professionals
3) We want social subject Debate (To be published in Gujarati and English) 4) we want Opinion Polls on kvo society related issues
Etc etc, write down your suggestions...we will compile and forward or
Send it to 226 Narsi Natha Street, Bhat Bazar, and Mumbai 4000009 ph: 3295-1971
The member’s suggestions were as follow
5) Get something creative in the Patrika so that kids also start reading it. For example, we can have a SUDOKU puzzle or JOKE OF THE DAY or some other PUZZLE. In this way the young generation will also start taking interest in the Khabar Patrika.
Also, can we have something like online submission of the matter that has to be printed in the Khabar Patrika?
Payment can also be made online with Debit or Credit Cards
6) Expectation of Readers:
Same Treatment for all Reader - for Distributions
For Rejecting matters - Same Treatment to all - weather person knows committee member or Do not know..
All Solutions in Logical ways. Transparency is work & Money matter.
(We can give you some examples of inconsistencies if required in matters like acceptance of advertisement or matters for publications. A grievance forum be developed)
We recommend that a written guide line be evolved, so that all monitoring committee members operate in Uniform manner.
7) Start a classified job section.
Start an event timetable for people who want to serve as volunteers for social work?
8) સ્વાસ્થ્ય કે ઉંટ વૈદને લગતી જાહેરાતો હજી આવે છે અને આવી જાહેરાતો પણ બંધ થાય એ માટે કોશીષ ચાલુ છે.
દાખલ તરીકે કેનસર મટી જશે, આ બીમારીમાં ફાયદો થશે એવી ઉંટ વૈદોની જાહેરાત બંધ થવી જોઈએ.
9) Arrangement to submit the writings / advertisements to Patrika at Dadar, Borivali and Thane areas. It becomes too much of time consuming to go all the way to Masjid Bandar to submit it. Also, some arrangement to pay money for 3 months and 6 months advertisements together for weekly and monthly ads. In the areas like Matunga and Dadar many times Patrika is not been distributed regularly in some buildings in spite of making complaints to the authority, this needs some attention as well.
10) a. Appoint Ad Collecting Agencies in suburbs and fix their commission rates and committee should pay them, and not the advertiser.
b. The rates for the ads should be reduced. so that more people can take advantage of this.
c. Should start a monthly special which can have 1-2 liner category based ads e.g. Computer Classes, Beauticians, Interior Designers etc. can be the
categories and Company Name, Area and Contact No. can me the matter. This can be done at reasonable rate of 50 Rs. or something like this. This
saves money of advertiser and time of reader and by this more people (small businesses) will be able to take advantage of Patrika.
We will await your response and actions.
Moderator, kvo Orkut
Secretary,kvo seva samaj
KUTCHI KHABAR PATRIKA GOES COLORFUL
Khabar Patrika has been made colorful.The committe announced that we are ready for change.
Just let us know your expectations and we will consider.
So what r u waiting for?
We want Patrika in part in English...
We want Guest editorial written by kvo professionals
We want social subject Debate
We want Opinion Polls....
write down your suggestions...we will compile and forward
send it to 226 Narsi Natha street,Bhat Bazar,Mumbai 4000009 ph: 3295-1971